Commercial Management Accountant
Commercial Management Accountant Job Details
Salary:£50000 - £60000 Per Annum
We are looking for a Commercial Management Accountant to join a thriving building refurbishment and asset maintenance business, with a head office in Southampton. Directly impacting the profitability of the company, you will be offered remote working, enhanced pension, generous holiday, healthcare, life insurance, a discretionary bonus and more!
To be successful as Commercial Management Accountant, you should have a proven track record of handling large data sets for analysis and working with commercial teams as a strong business partner.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Data analysis relating to contracts, identifying trends and anomalies
- Manipulation of large data sets
- Improving the overall profitability of the contract by supporting the commercial team with data analysis
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Producing P&L and budgets
- Monthly forecasts
- Dealing with WIP analysis and cost accruals
- Supporting the preparation of annual statutory accounts
What you will need:
- To be a qualified accountant – ACA / CIMA / ACCA
- Previous experience in a similar role, such as Commercial Management Accountant / Senior Management Accountant / Commercial Accountant / Finance Business Partner / Finance Analyst / Commercial Finance Manager
- A background in the construction or engineering sector is ideal but not essential. Experience of contract accounting would be a distinct advantage.
What you will get:
- Remote working option after initial training period, with occasional travel to sites (Yorkshire & Southampton)
- Enhanced pension after 1 year’s service
- Discretionary bonus scheme after 1 year’s service
- Life insurance
- Healthcare scheme
- Income protection
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.