Company Accountant Job Details
Rate:£15 - £25 Per Hour
Do you have experience in a senior finance role and are you looking to progress your career?
We are looking for a Company Accountant to join a growing accountancy firm based in Southampton. You will play a key role in the company and support with a variety of tasks, providing your expertise.
Reporting to the Company Directors you will be responsible for:
- Assessing company policies and procedures and making suggestions and advisories
- Improving client relationships and expanding on client service offering
- Streamlining working practices to increase efficiencies
- Assisting in complex client accounts production
- Sitting in on meetings to provide tax and business advice
- Adhoc project work
What you will need:
- Experience of working within a practice would be ideal
- Experience within a senior finance role
- To be able to hit the ground running and make impact as soon as possible
- Ideally qualified in ACCA or CIMA, but this is not essential
- Good Excel skills
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working once you are up and running
- Ability to implement change within the role and business
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.