Credit Control Job Details
Rate:£10 - £11.52 Per Hour
The Niche Partnership has teamed up with a widely known company based in the centre of Portsmouth looking for a temporary Credit Controller to join their team for a period of 6 months due to an influx of work.
The successful Credit Controller will be responsible for managing their own ledger to recover owed debts and will benefit from working within the heart of Portsmouth by offering great transport links, HYBRID WORKING, and flexible working hours.
This role would suit someone with prior experience in Credit control, who is immediately available and ready to get stuck in!
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Collecting outstanding money
- Liaising with customers
- Managing your own ledger to recover the debts owed
- Create payment plans
- Allocation of payments
- Make recommendations on how best to recover or manage outstanding debts
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as; Credit Controller / Sales Ledger Clerk / Collections Clerk / Collections Administrator / Credit Supervisor / Debt Collection Agent / Recoveries Clerk / Collections / Collector
- Confidence to deal with customers via phone and email
- Good Excel skills
What you will get:
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible Working
- Excellent transport links
- Great sector exposure
- Quick start assignment
If you would like to find out more about this Credit Controller position, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF.
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.