Credit Control Manager
Credit Control Manager Job Details
Salary:£35000 - £40000 Per Annum
A PE-backed organisation in Southampton is on the hunt for a progressive Credit Control Manager on a permanent basis to help analyse and increase the level of reporting on the sales ledger. Sound like this could be you?
The successful Credit Control Manager will be entitled to an enhanced holiday of 25 days (plus bank holidays!), hybrid working with 2 days remote, and a long list of benefits!
This unique opportunity requires an individual who is keen to add growth not only to the customer base but also to the business. The successful Credit Control Manager must be ambitious, inquisitive and someone who welcomes change.
Reporting to the Accounts Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Managing the current Credit Control team
- Chasing outstanding debts
- Creating and producing weekly reports
- Documenting and implementing new processes
- Screening invoices to ensure the highest quality is retained
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role such as: Credit Control / Senior Credit Control / Credit Control Manager / Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant / Sales Ledger / Accounts Receivable
- Relevant qualifications such as CICM are advantageous but not a necessity
- An AAT studier would be strongly desirable
- Good level of reporting experience
- Experience in managing a team
The benefits you’ll receive:
- Hybrid working – 2 days remote
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Company pension scheme
- Exclusive perks with discounts over 200 retailers
If you would like to find out more about this Credit Control Manager role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.