Credit Controller Job Details
Rate:£12 - £14 Per Hour
Are you an experienced Credit Controller, looking for a temporary opportunity with a quick start before Christmas?
A great charitable organisation, based in Southampton, is looking for a Credit Controller to join the team on a 2-month temporary basis. You will be offered hybrid working and flexible working hours.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying invoices that need amendments and notifying relevant staff members of any errors
- Processing any invoices with no contracts in place
- Collaborating with the Finance Manager to strategise and put in place an action plan to reduce debt
- Contacting customers to chase payments
- Producing timely aged debt reports and reviewing progress against set targets
What you will need:
- Availability at short notice
- Previous experience in a similar role, such as Credit Controller / Credit Control Administrator / Recovery Specialist / Collections Specialist / Credit Control Manager
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders at various levels
- Experience in the charity or public sector is desirable
- Working knowledge of MS Dynamics would be beneficial
What you will get:
- Hybrid working – 50/50 split
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.