Credit Controller Job Details
Salary:£25000 - £27000 Per Annum
We are on the hunt for an ambitious Credit Controller to join a successful communications business, based in Fareham. You will be offered hybrid working, enhanced pension, a charity day and an onsite games room! Working in the close-knit team as a Credit Controller, you will manage and collect debt while seeking to resolve customer issues and support process improvements.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Managing sales ledger debt in line with set KPIs, credit control
- Building rapport with and proactively managing customers to ensure debts are collected effectively
- Suggesting appropriate actions to minimise the risk of late payments
- Managing the legal recovery process to facilitate the collection of unpaid fees
- Generating solutions to improve cash collection efficiency and general process improvements
- Being the point of contact for inbound billing enquiries and ensuring a successful outcome
- Identifying customers at risk and liaising with account managers as appropriate
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction at all times
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role, such as Credit Controller / Collections Specialist / Credit Control Officer / Sales Ledger Clerk / Customer Service Representative / Billing Assistant / Retentions Advisor
- Excellent customer service skills
- An enthusiastic and methodical approach
What you will get:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in office, 2 from home after initial settling-in period
- Enhanced pension
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Charity day
- Cycle scheme
- Canteen on site
- Onsite parking
- Games room
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.