Credit Controller Job Details
Salary:£25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Are you wanting to work for a company which offers full study support towards AAT? Has an on-site gym and refreshments in the office? Well, look no further!
The Niche Partnership are on the lookout for a Credit Controller to join a rapidly growing property company on a permanent basis. The successful Credit Controller will be maintaining and developing their current processes and procedures. Working in brand-new offices and you will benefit from free on-site parking, free refreshements and a gym.
If you’re looking to further your finance career in a fast-paced friendly office environment, with full training and support then let’s chat about this Credit Controller role further!
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading the improvement and maintaining of robust credit control processes and procedures
- Produce debtor reports across all companies for review at month end
- Prepare and circulate relevant reports to management and follow up on all actions
- Pursue debt and credit control customers in line with terms of business
- Escalate debtors where and when needed
- Liaise with solicitors
- Liaise with accounts assistants regarding old/overdue debt
What you will need:
- Ideally experience within one of the following roles – Credit Controller / Credit Control / Finance clerk/ Finance administrator/ Finance Assistant / Accounts clerk / Accounts Administrator / Accounts Assistant
- Ideally studying towards AAT or ambition to take this on
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop and maintain positive relationships
- Experience in a similar role, specifically within credit control
- Good level of Excel skills
What you will get:
- Study support
- High spec newly renovated office
- Free on-site parking
- On-site Gym
- Refreshments vending machine
- Professional but relaxed working environment
- Ongoing training and development
- The chance to move around a fast growing business
If you would like to find out more about this Credit Controller, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.