Credit Controller Job Details
Salary:£23000 - £26000 Per Annum
We are working with a successful hospitality company, based in Fareham, to find an established Credit Controller to join their team.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Chasing payments via phone / email
- Responding to queries
- Matching invoices to orders
- Setting up credit limits
- Creating new customer accounts
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role – Credit Control / Accounts Assistant / Sales Ledger Clerk / Finance Assistant / Collections Specialist / Debt collection
- Strong communication and collaborative skills – experience communicating with corporate businesses is preferred
- AAT qualification / study is desirable
- An SME background
What you will get:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Onsite parking with electric charging points
- Free snacks and drinks provided
- Career development and support
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.