Credit Controller Job Details
Rate:£10.50 - £12.50 Per Hour
Due to a staff change, a leading construction business in Romsey is currently recruiting a Credit Controller on a 2-month temporary basis to support with a backlog of outstanding cases. The successful Credit Controller will be working fully remote to support a team of 3, working closely with the sales Ledger clerk in order to collect outstanding monies, focusing on query resolution and sales ledger maintenance. This role would suit a pragmatic Credit Controller who thrives on the success of collecting outstanding debt or an experienced Administrator who enjoys clearing through a backlog of queries.
Reporting to the Head of finance, you will be responsible for:
- Raising sales invoices
- Arranging payment plans with customers
- Ensuring sales invoices have been received by customers
- Resolving customer account queries
- Managing email inbox (Approx 200 emails per day)
- Collecting payments from customers over the phone
What you will need:
- Be Immediately available or able to start within 1 Week.
- Experience in similar positions to Admin Assistant/Administrator/Credit Controller/Credit Control Admin/Sales ledger Assistant/Finance Admin
- Strong communication skills
- Sage or Hubspot experience preferred
- Experienced in customer service
What you will get:
- Remote working from home
- Flexible working hours
- Perfect role for work/life balance for a duration of approx. 2 months
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to tnp providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicant’s whether you are successful or not.