Credit Controller Job Details
Salary:£22000 - £26000 Per Annum
Are you a Credit Controller looking to work in a collaborative, family-owned business, offering flexible hours and a generous pension?
We have teamed up with a leading industry supplier, based in Whiteley, to find a Credit Controller to join their team. You will play a key role in the finance team and will get exposure to various aspects of the company.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Reconciling payments
- Allocating invoices to correct customer accounts
- Processing remittances
- Investigating and resolving queries
- Covering and assisting with administrative duties
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role, such as: Accounts Receivable Administrator / Accounts Receivable Clerk / Credit Controller / Collections Specialist / Recoveries Officer / Sales Ledger Clerk / Credit Control Administrator / Collections Administrator
- A methodical and logical approach
- Confidence using IT packages
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension 4.5%
- To work in a family-owned business in a collaborative working environment
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Free parking
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.