Credit Controller Job Details
Salary:£25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Flexible working hours and casual dress policy – what could be better?
This Eastleigh-based business is recruiting for a Credit Controller to join their supportive and close-knit team on a permanent basis! With an impressive office environment, the successful Credit Controller will be responsible for chasing payments, dealing with a high volume of invoices (raising and sending out) and performing credit checks.
To take on this Credit Controller role you’ll need good attention to detail, strong excel skills and previous experience within a similar role.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Chasing outstanding debt
- Creating reports on aged debtors
- Setting up payment plans
- Updating the internal system
- Resolution of invoice queries/disputes in a timely manner
- Identifying delinquent debtors for escalation to senior management
- Liaising with clients and internal team members
What you will need:
- Ideally experience within one of the following roles – Credit Controller / Credit Control / debt collector / Finance clerk / Finance administrator/ Finance Assistant / Accounts clerk / Accounts Administrator / Accounts Assistant
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Great attention to detail
- Experience with Sage would be ideal but not essential
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Casual dress policy
- Impressive office environment
- Highly supportive and collaborative environment
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.