Credit Controller Job Details
Rate:£11 - £15 Per Hour
The Niche Partnership are on the hunt for a Credit Controller on a 3 – 6 month temporary contract working in Southampton for a company offering some amazing benefits such as hybrid working and flexible working.
This tech company is currently recruiting for a temporary Credit Controller to join a welcoming team on a 3 – 6 month assignment with the potential of going permanent. The successful Credit Controller will have flexible working hours, 2-3 days working from home, flexible working hours and onsite parking! The Credit Controller will be part of a friendly team, working closely with the finance manager in order to collect outstanding monies, focusing on query resolution and sales ledger maintenance. This role would suit a pragmatic Credit Controller who thrives on the success of collecting outstanding debt.
Reporting to the Finance Manager , you will be responsible for:
- Chasing outstanding balances by phone, e-mail, and letters
- Liaising with other departments to ensure excellent customer service is maintained at all times
- Resolving customer queries regarding payments and invoice queries
- Raising any necessary invoice or credit notes
- Responsible for the balance sheet reconciliations
- VAT reconciliations
- Allocating payments and updating the sales ledger
- Support with reporting tasks
- General administration of accounts including updating customer contacts, addresses and PO numbers
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as; Credit Controller / Accounts Receivable Clerk / Sales Ledger Clerk / Finance Administrator / Accounts Assistant / Debt Collection Agent / Recoveries Clerk / Collections / Collector
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence to deal with customers via phone and email
What you will get:
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite parking
- Exposure in a rapidly growing industry
If you would like to find out more about this Credit Control position, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF.
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.