Credit Controller Job Details
Rate:£11 - £15 Per Hour
Due to a peak in work, a Credit Controller is required on a temporary basis to support for a period of at least 6 months for a technology basis on the outskirts of Southampton! This role offers 2 remote days, flexible work hours, as well as a supportive team to help you get up and running! Due to the increase in demand, there is a possibility the Credit Control position could convert into a permanent role.
The successful Credit Controller will be joining a welcoming team, working closely with the Finance Manager in order to collect outstanding monies via email and phone, focusing on query resolution and sales ledger maintenance. This role would suit a pragmatic Credit Controller who thrives on the challenge of reduce any outstanding monies.
Reporting to the Finance Manager , you will be responsible for:
- Allocating payments and updating the sales ledger
- Resolving customer queries regarding payments and invoice queries
- Chasing outstanding balances by phone, e-mail, and letters
- General administration of accounts including updating customer contacts, addresses and PO numbers
- Raising any necessary invoice or credit notes
- Liaising with other departments to ensure excellent customer service is maintained at all times
- Responsible for the balance sheet reconciliations
- VAT reconciliations
- Support with reporting tasks
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as; Credit Controller / Accounts Receivable Clerk / Sales Ledger Clerk / Finance Administrator / Accounts Assistant / Debt Collection Agent / Recoveries Clerk / Collections / Collector
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence to deal with customers via phone and email
What you will get:
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- 2 remote days
- Onsite parking
- Exposure in a rapidly growing industry
- Possibility to be converted into a permanent position
If you would like to find out more about this Credit Control position, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF.
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.