Credit Controller Job Details
Reference No:DJ -1651-1
Salary:£28000 - £32000 Per Annum
A Credit Controller position has become available due to company growth on the outskirts of Southampton! This permanent Credit Control position offers product discounts, flexible working hours and a casual dress policy!
Joining this supportive and close-knit team, we are recruiting a Credit Controller who will be responsible for chasing outstanding payments, dealing with a high volume of invoices (raising and sending out) and preforming credit checks. To take on the Credit Controller role, you’ll need a good attention to detail as well as previous experience within similar role. This role will be joining a finance team of 6, partnering with another Credit Controller to ensure the company stay on top of their outstanding debt!
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Chasing suppliers via phone and email to recoup outstanding monies
- Allocating cash
- Month end support
- Resolution of invoice queries
- Identifying delinquent debtors for escalation to senior management
- Updating the internal system with all correspondence re debt
What you will need:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Great attention to detail
- Experience working in roles such as Credit Controller / Sales Ledger Clerk / Collections Agent / Collector / Senior Credit Controller / Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Receivable Clerk
What you will get:
- Product discounts
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress policy
- Impressive office environment
- Highly supportive and collaborative environment
If you would like to find out more about this Credit Control position, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.