Credit Controller Job Details
This exciting and fast growing organisation is looking for a Credit Controller to join them on a permanent basis. Having continously grown year on year, this organisation is pathing the way for others and truly leading in their field. Based in Whiteley, the Credit Controller will get many benefits including study support, access to the on site gym and 2 days per week remote working!
As Credit Controller your day-to-day will be varied. This is a truly value add role, improving the debt function and taking steps to improve efficiencies.
Reporting to the Assistant Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- To lead in the improvement and maintaining of robust credit control processes and procedures
- Responsible for preparing and circulating relevant reports to Management and follow up on all actions
- Analysing and interpretating detailed credit risk data at a portfolio level and producing high-quality reports, meeting tight deadlines with the ability to manage multiple large volumes of work
- Annually reviewing, improving and maintaining the credit policy. Supporting the development of the department’s operating model, ensuring optimal, efficient, and best practice delivery and performance
- Developing and manage key relationships internally, with third-party providers and other stakeholders
What you will need:
- Demonstratable experience of process improvement
- Confident communicator with an ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to identify potential revenue leakage points and the ability to develop and implement controls to address and resolve these leakage points.
- Working in positions such as Credit Controller / Senior Credit Controller / Accounts Receivable Clerk / Credit Manager / Recoveries Manager
What you will get:
- Study support
- Hybrid working (2 days from home)
- Access to on site gym
- Free on-site parking
- Supportive culture
- Varied role with opportunity to make a real impact
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.