Credit Controller Job Details
Salary:£25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking for hybrid working, enhanced pension, wellbeing support and generous holiday?
We are working with a manufacturing organisation, based in Southampton, who are searching for a talented Credit Controller to join their expanding team. You will be working as part of a large company so there is always a chance to gain exposure to various aspects of the business, whilst adding variety and growth to your career.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Chasing outstanding debt, contacting clients and customers
- Setting up of new customers on the system
- Running credit checks on new customers
- Requesting legal documents if necessary
- Posting cash across multiple bank accounts
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role, such as Accounts Receivable Administrator / Accounts Receivable Clerk / Credit Controller / Collections Specialist / Recoveries Officer / Sales Ledger Clerk / Credit Control Administrator / Collections Administrator
- A desire to grow and take on more responsibility as the role progresses
- Strong IT competence
What you will get:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in office, 2 from home
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Enhanced company pension
- Wellbeing platform
- Free parking
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.