Credit Controller Job Details
Salary:£24000 - £28000 Per Annum
A reputable distribution company in Central Southampton is recruiting a Credit Controller to join a welcoming team on a 6-month temporary basis. The successful Credit Controller will have access to on site parking, flexible working hours and hybrid working!
The Credit Controller will be part of a dynamic team within a company with market-leading expertise, national coverage and global awareness. You will be working closely with the Ledger Supervisor in order to collect outstanding monies and provide administrative support to the credit control finance function. This role would be perfect for someone who thrives on the success of collecting outstanding debts and having an organised ledger,
Reporting to the Ledger Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Managing telephone calls and dealing with customer queries
- Monitor the inbox and offer prompt responses to resolve queries, or pass to the relevant team member
- Taking customer card payments via telephone
- Assisting management to make improvements and implement required changes
- Sending invoices/statements to customers as requested
What you will need:
- Excellent telephone manners and attention to detail
- Experience in credit control
- Ability to work accurately to detail
- Positive, friendly person with a ‘can-do attitude’!
What you will get:
- On site parking
- Hybrid working
- The chance to work within a market-leading company in a close-knit team
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.