Credit Controller Job Details
Salary:£30000 - £40000 Per Annum
Are you an experienced Credit Controller, looking to join a company offering hybrid working and an enticing benefits package?
We have teamed up with a successful organisation in the legal industry, based in Southampton, who are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team. This award-winning organisation provides room to progress within the role and offers great internal training programmes.
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Chasing outstanding debts via phone, letter and email
- Issuing reminder letters
- Owning a portfolio of clients and nurturing the client base
- Dealing with queries and liaising with stakeholders
- Setting up payment plans for debtors
What you will need:
- Legal/finance sector experience
- Experience in a similar/related role – Credit Controller / Credit Control Administrator / Recovery Specialist / Collections Specialist / Credit Control Manager / Debt Collection
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work with new IT systems
What you will get:
- Flexibility of hybrid working, with the option to work from home for 2 days and spend 3 days in the office
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Comprehensive private medical cover
- Death in Service cover at 4 times your basic salary
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.