Credit Controller Job Details
Rate:£10 - £11.50 Per Hour
Due to an ongoing project, we are currently working for a Credit Controller to join a well-known organisation based in Portsmouth for a 6 month temporary assignment. The successful Credit Controller will have access to an excellent working environment, great transport links, and the chance to gain wider experience and exposure across a great sector!
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with other internal teams as well as external customers
- Ensuring that outstanding monies owed from external customers are paid on time and to agreed payment terms
- Pursue and monitor customer queries to make certain they are resolved as promptly as possible
- Manage your own ledger, monitoring aged debt reports and telephoning and corresponding with customers to maximise the collection of payment for a current and overdue bill
- Make recommendations on how best to recover or manage outstanding debts
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as; Credit Controller, Sales Ledger Clerk, Collections Clerk, Collections Administrator, Credit Supervisor, Debt Collection Agent, Recoveries Clerk, Collections / Collector
- Confidence to deal with customers via phone and email
What you will get:
- Excellent transport links
- Great sector exposure
- Quick start assignment
- Flexible working
- Hybrid after training
If you would like to find out more about this Credit Controller position, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF.
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.