Credit & Customer Service Agent
Credit & Customer Service Agent Job Details
Salary:£20000 - £27000 Per Annum
Are you an experienced Credit Controller? Or posses excellent Customer Service skills and looking to join a company offering career progression and an enticing benefits package?
We have teamed up with a growing organisation based in Eastleigh. This role has arisen due to growth and you will join the business at an exciting time. You will benefit from an annual bonus, excellent annual leave allowance, your birthday off, gym membership discounts, technology discounts, study support and more!
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Contacting customers via phone to agree on payments
- Setting up payment plans and negotiating terms with customers
- Taking inbound calls to answer queries and take payments
- Sending out legal letters and raising cases to legal teams
- B2B collections, researching a range of businesses to recover debt
- Processing income and expenditure forms
What you will need:
- A background in customer service, collections and/or credit control
- Experience in a similar role, such as Collections Agent / Recoveries Agent / Credit Control Clerk / Debt Collection Agency / Customer Service Representative / Customer Support
- Confident telephone manner and comfortable communicating
What you will get:
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- 50% off gym membership
- Study support
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Technology discount scheme
- Free pizza on the last Friday of every month
- Weekly fresh fruit and health snack deliveries
- Onsite parking
- Full training
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.