Credit Manager Job Details
Salary:£44000 - £46000 Per Annum
This award-winning and expanding not-for-profit organisation is looking for a Credit Manager to join them on a permanent basis. Having recently teamed up on a joint venture, this organisation is pathing the way for others and truly leading in their field. Based in Portsmouth, the Credit Manager will get many benefits including hybrid working, 10% bonus, and a competitive pension package.
As Credit Manager your day-to-day will be varied. This is a truly value add role, improving the debt function, supervising a small teams, monitoring performance and taking steps to improve efficiencies.
Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer you will be responsible for:
- Supervising the Debt & Affordability function, driving efficiency and performance with focus on future development
- Managing and maintaining revenue assurance business processes and policies, including the testing of new functionality
- Ensure financial controls are adhered to by maintaining and reviewing system controls, performing daily, monthly, and annual financial reconciliations and participating in annual audits across the revenue chain
- Preparing monthly finance reports
- Performance management of internal teams and third-party partners through use of monthly and quarterly KPI reporting and data analysis
- Analysing and interpretating detailed credit risk data at a portfolio level and producing high-quality reports and presentations, meeting tight deadlines with the ability to manage multiple large and complex project structures at the same time
- Annually reviewing, improving and maintaining the credit policy. Supporting the development of the department’s operating model, ensuring optimal, efficient, and best practice delivery and performance
- Developing and manage key relationships internally, with third-party providers and other stakeholders
- Participating in operational meetings and providing training across the organisation where required
- Providing overviews to senior management on existing and upcoming projects
What you will need:
- Demonstratable experience of process improvement
- Proven knowledge and experience in financial analysis, financial controls, reporting, and accounting processes.
- Demonstrated experience in audit controls and business planning
- Confident communicator with an ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Team leadership experience
- Solid experience of analysing large volumes of data – especially in the revenue and billing sector
- Ability to identify potential revenue leakage points and the ability to develop and implement controls to address and resolve these leakage points.
- Working in positions such as Revenue Assurance Manager / Credit Manager / Credit Analyst / Credit Leader / Head of Collections
What you will get:
- Flexible hybrid working (50/50 split)
- Flexible working hours
- Pension with up to 10% employer contribution
- Free on-site parking
- Supportive culture
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Varied role with opportunity to make a real impact
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.