Customer Service Specialist
Customer Service Specialist Job Details
Salary:£25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Treating people with respect and going above and beyond to help them is what we are all about, which is why we are recruiting a Customer Service Specialist to ensure all our customers get an awesome service. Because people are at the heart of what we do, we’ve created a designated role to look after each and every jobseeker we support (we are a recruitment agency by the way if you were wondering). The role of Customer Service Specialist is available on a permanent basis and will be central to our overall mission – to evolve the broken hiring process! All training is provided so this role would be ideal someone who has worked in a high volume customer service role and now looking to take that next step in their career!!
Here at The Niche Partnership, we believe in looking after our people and want you to have a job you truly enjoy, adding value to the mission we are on! That’s why you’ll get hybrid working and a great annual leave package that includes 26 days off, plus bank holidays, plus your birthday as an extra day off, plus Christmas shut down, oh and it increases each year up to 30 days!
The benefits don’t stop there though as you’ll also attend regular team socials and get free parking at our modern and recently renovated office in central Southampton (that by the way is dog friendly)!
Joining us as Customer Service Specialist, you will be a valuable asset to our team. In a nutshell, your role will involve overseeing candidate processes and reporting on these to ensure all our job vacancies are managed effectively.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Championing the candidate experience at all times
- Offering support and providing advice to candidates on their career / job search
- Supporting in all administrative tasks of the recruitment
- Supporting Consultants in the daily management of live vacancies
- Leading daily candidate interviews (via telephone / video / in person)
- Keeping customised CRM up to date and accurate
- Managing all administration involved with setting up new temporary workers in collaboration with teammates
- Focusing on candidate attraction and retention methods, continuously seeking out new sources to help grow our candidate pool
- Writing job adverts for the business and posting via internal systems
- Producing and distributing weekly report to track all current activity on live vacancies, ensuring that nobody slips through the cracks
- Continuously interrogating the customised CRM to uncover new and innovative ways to further improve the candidate experience
- Day-to-day management of the company info email account
- Tracking temporary worker timesheets and escalating for teammates to chase
- Monitoring candidate and placement records and maintaining the adequate compliance documentation
What you will need:
- Experience of working in a Customer Service type role / recruitment agency environment / understanding of the recruitment process
- A focused attitude with genuine interest in self development
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Confidence to meet and engage with new people
- Emotional intelligence and ability to build rapport
- Tech savvy with ability to pick up new systems
- Logical and methodical thinking
What you will get:
- Competitive commission scheme
- Hybrid working
- Regular team events / socials
- 26 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Additional day of annual leave for your birthday
- Annual holiday entitlement increases 1 day per calendar year up to 30 days
- Christmas shut down
- Free parking in central Southampton
- Modern office space
- Dog friendly office
- Company pension
- Being part of a culture that truly values their people
If you would like to find out more about this Customer Service Specialist, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.