Director of Finance
Director of Finance Job Details
Salary:£650 - £875 Per Day
An Interim Director of Finance is required for a large, public sector organisation based in Southampton. You will be offered hybrid working (2-3 days in office per week) and will lead the implementation of the organisation’s financial vision and strategy. If you are an experienced senior finance professional with a great track record of making effective improvements, this is the role for you. You will coordinate and manage the finances of a large business, on an interim basis, for 6 months.
Reporting to the Executive Director, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the implementation of the company’s financial vision and strategy
- Coordinating the company-wide improvement plan
- Managing the medium-term budget process and ensuring this is integrated into company-wide planning processes
- Providing a strategic overview of financial performance, with a focus on improving KPIs
- Oversight of all finance processes, ensuring the integrity of the financial ledgers
- Maintaining a well-developed treasury function to provide stable cash management
- Establishing that the capital projects programme is robust
What you will need:
- To be a qualified accountant – ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA
- Experience in a similar, senior-level position, such as Finance Director / Director of Finance / Financial Controller
- A proven track record of managing change and hitting the ground running
- Experience in a senior finance position within a large, public sector organisation
- A calm and measured approach
- Ability to develop and mentor teams
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.