Finance Administrator Job Details
Salary:£18000 - £20000 Per Annum
We’re proud to be working with an organisation who focus purely on ensuring people with difficulties get back onto their feet! The Finance Assistant will be joining a friendly, laid-back team who truly value work life balance. This Finance Administrator role offers flexible working hours, full training and a great benefits package!
Working in this close-knit team, the Finance Assistant will be responsible for ensuring payments are made correctly, guaranteeing prompt payment, and dealing with invoice queries. To take on the Finance Assistant role you’ll need to have a great attention to detail and have previous experience of working in an administrative role, ideally finance!
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Set up accounts and make payments
- Allocate income accordingly
- Check to ensure all information is accurate and on time
- Manage a general inbox
- Deal with payment queries over email and phone
- Support with invoice disputes
- General administrative duties such as scanning documents and data input
What you will need:
- Previous experience of working within an administrative role
- Great accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle data in a discreet manner
- Ability to work in an organised and independent manner, prioritising tasks and acting on own initiative
What you will get:
- Free parking
- Beautiful working surroundings
- 28 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Highly supportive and collaborative team
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.