Finance Analyst Job Details
Salary:£55000 - £65000 Per Annum
Looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact in a global organisation?
We are seeking a driven Finance Analyst, with a focus on Change Projects, to join a successful retail business in Portsmouth. As a key part of the organisation, you will work closely with the Finance Director, taking charge of overseeing project statuses, driving efficiency, and delivering successful outcomes.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Providing comprehensive oversight of project statuses, ensuring timely and successful completion
- Creating effective financial design specifications for projects and gaining acceptance from key stakeholders
- Oversight and management of change projects, driving continuous improvement and efficiency
- Assessing the financial risks associated with change projects and developing strategies to mitigate them
- Collaborating with stakeholders to understand project requirements and ensure alignment with business objectives
What you will need:
- Project/Change management experience
- Experience in a business partnering setting for a multinational business
- To be collaborative and approachable
- Ability to explain finance related issues to non-technical members of the business
- Proven track record of extensive project delivery
- To be a self-starter who takes the initiative and demonstrates a proactive approach to problem-solving
What you will get:
- Private healthcare
- Enhanced pension
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounted products and services
- Support to progress and develop
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.