Finance Analyst Job Details
Salary:£40000 - £45000 Per Annum
Calling Finance Analysts!
Due to business growth, we’re recruiting for a Finance Analyst in the Fareham area. This technology business offers lots of fantastic benefits including a discretionary bonus, hybrid working, a competitive pension scheme and private healthcare.
This private equity backed business has received significant funding and has seen rapid growth, yet its ‘family feel’ culture has been maintained. With a big focus on work life balance, here you’ll be both supported and appreciated.
To take on the Finance Analyst role you’ll need excellent analytical skills. You’ll be a logical problem-solver and be an advanced Excel user. Day-to-day your role as Finance Analyst will involve manipulating large data sets, creating various reports and providing clear insight on company performance.
Reporting to the FP&A Lead you will be responsible for:
- Providing clear insight on company performance through analysing various sources of information and checking for their accuracy and impact on the business
- Running the forecasting and budgeting cycle, clearly understanding the story behind the numbers and challenging back where appropriate.
- Decision support – work closely with the Senior FP&A Analyst to support, challenge and influence decision making across the business
- Support the Senior FP&A Analyst in developing new tools and models to be used across the business
- Supporting the Financial Controller and wider team with the provision of accurate and well-presented financial data
- Improving processes and the quality of financial information
- Supporting with board pack preparation
- Supporting with other projects as the need arises
What you will need:
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Growth mindset, with a willingness to identify and action improvements in the FP&A function
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proven experience in a similar analytical role
- Previous experience working with designing, forecasting and budgeting models
- Comfortable with working in a rapidly changing and growing environment
- Great communicator and storyteller, confident with challenging colleagues
What you will get:
- Hybrid working / 2-3 days remote
- Company bonus scheme
- 3% employer pension contribution
- BUPA health cover for employee and family
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.