Finance Analyst Job Details
Reference No:KB -1106
Salary:£40000 - £50000 Per Annum
The Niche Partnership is looking for a Finance Analyst to join a specialist defense business based near Portsmouth.
The successful Finance Analyst will support the Financial Controller with the day-to-day upkeep and integrity of the financials and programmes. The successful Finance Analyst will benefit from flexible working hours, a generous benefits package, and the option to work completely remote!
The Finance Analyst must have a hands-on approach and be comfortable with stakeholder management and engagement.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be tasked with the following:
- Responsible for the pricing of new business opportunities
- Responsible for the creation of the management information
- Liaise and engage with stakeholders across various departments
- Provide commentary on analysis and risks
- Responsible for any program billing, analysis, and cash collection of unbilled receivables
- Supporting and being part of various projects and analysis work
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as; Finance Analyst / Finance Business Partner / Management Accountant / Project Accountant / Senior Management Accountant / Accountant / Finance Manager / Programme Finance Manger
Given they are an output-driven business, the below are both desirable but not essential
- Qualification or studying towards – ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Strong analytical and business partnering skills
What you will get:
- Fully remote working (if wanted)
- Flexible working hours
- Contributory pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free parking
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.