Finance Analyst Lead
Finance Analyst Lead Job Details
Salary:£50000 - £60000 Per Annum
If you are wondering whether the grass is greener when it comes to your working set up, look no further as we are recruiting for a specialist defence organisation who leading the way on this front. This role offers a truly flexible working environment – work from home, work from the office or do both, you chose! This modern employer is people focussed, encouraging a work life balance, which is reflected in their benefits package (see below) and values.
We are currently recruiting a Lead Finance Analyst (office location being on the outskirts of Fareham) on a permanent basis to spear head, manage and review the day-to-day upkeep and integrity of the financials regarding £100m+ programmes. The successful Lead Finance Analyst will have a hands-on approach, managing a junior member of staff, as well as honing their business partnering skills with key stakeholders to maximise performance.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be tasked with the following:
- Responsible for any programme billing, analysis, and cash collection of unbilled receivables
- Responsible for the pricing of new business opportunities
- Responsible for the creation of the management information
- Liaise and engage with stakeholders across various departments
- Provide commentary on analysis and risks
- Lead projects and analysis work on £100m+ programmes
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as; Finance Analyst / Lead Finance Analyst / Project Accountant / Programme Accountant / Commercial Business Partner / Finance Business Partner / Management Accountant / Senior Management Accountant / Accountant / Finance Manager
- Qualification or studying towards ACA / ACCA / CIMA is helpful but not essential – its all about the person!
- Strong analytical skills
- Business partnering
What you will get:
- Hybrid work/ remote working (you chose)
- Flexible working hours
- Contributory pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free parking
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.