Finance Analyst Job Details
Salary:£45000 - £55000 Per Annum
If you enjoy making a difference to the bottom line, and would like to move the focus away from purely producing management accounts, this business partnering role might be worth a read!
The successful Finance Analyst will take the overall responsibility for the monthly financial planning and management accounts, along with various other reports to help with business growth and performance! In return you will receive flexible working hours, life assurance (4x salary) and a generous holiday allowance (28 days + 8 days BH)!
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the preparation of annual budgets
- Preparation of financial forecasts using modelling techniques
- Producing visual dashboards
- Produce Management Accounts and other month end reports
- Analysing monthly and weekly trading performance and providing recommendations
- Produce board report packs for Directors to assist their month end reporting
- Identifying and reporting relevant KPIs during month end reporting
- Sign-off bank reconciliations for all bank accounts
What you will need:
- Qualified accountant or studying towards (ACCA / ACA / CIMA)
- Experience in one of the following job roles – Finance Analyst / Business Analyst / Management Accountant / Commercial Accountant / Finance Manager
- Good knowledge of Excel
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive rate
- Onsite free parking
If you would like to find out more about this Finance Analyst position, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.