Finance Assistant Job Details
Salary:£22000 - £24000 Per Annum
Are you an ambitious Finance Assistant seeking your next move?
Are you ready to develop your career and progress in a successful business?
We have teamed up with a powerhouse of financial services based in Petersfield to find a Finance Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. Reporting directly to the CFO, you will oversee the Accounts Payable and Banking function with the opportunity to uncover more responsibilities once comfortable.
This company has an excellent track record in developing structured products for investment advisors around the world and is looking to make its own investment in an organised, motivated Finance Assistant that’s ready to get stuck in with all ongoing projects and prioritise the job at hand.
Reporting directly to the CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices onto the financial system
- Keeping the CRM system updated
- Raising bank invoices
- Conference of invoices from suppliers
- Bank reconciliations
- Conference of commission statements
- Processing payments
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role such as – Purchase Ledger Clerk / Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator / Purchase Ledger Assistant / Assistant Accountant / Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable / Finance Administrator / Finance Admin
- Experience with Xero would be beneficial but not essential
- Good excel knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain focus
What you will get:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Free onsite parking
- Study support
- Staff events and incentives
- Premium health insurance
- Life insurance
- Pay rise reviews
- Clear career progression
If you would like to find out more about the Finance Assistant role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
***WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION BECAUSE GETTING THE PERFECT JOB IS HARD ENOUGH***
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.