Finance Assistant Job Details
Reference No:DJ - 1363-2
Salary:£22000 - £24000 Per Annum
Are you looking to build on your accounting career in a company that cares about a healthy work-life balance? If yes, then we might have the perfect job for you.
The Niche Partnership have partnered up with an export company who are on the search for a Finance Assistant to join the team based in Fareham. The successful Finance Assistant will be joining a growing company who have a genuine progression plan and value work-life balance, with a large holiday package, on-site parking, and Champagne Fridays!
The Finance Assistant will be responsible for raising sales invoices, bank reconciliations, and assisting with the weekly payment runs.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Raising sales invoices
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Supporting with bank and nominal ledger reconciliations
- Assisting with weekly payment runs
- Dealing with supplier statement reconciliations
- Monitoring email inbox and dealing with any queries
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as – Purchase Ledger / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Accounts Payable / Accounts Payable Clerk / Bought Ledger / Finance Administrator / Finance Assistant / Finance Officer / Sale Ledger / Credit Control / Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator / Bookkeeping
- IT literate – confident using Excel
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- AAT studier is advantageous but not essential
What you will get:
- Onsite Parking
- 25 days annual leave + plus 8 days bank holiday
- Free tea, coffee and snacks
- Nest company pension
- Wind-down Fridays
If you would like to find out more about this Finance Assistant role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.