Finance Assistant Job Details
Salary:£22000 - £27000 Per Annum
Due to growth, we are recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join a well-known company, based in Portsmouth, on a permanent basis. The successful Finance Assistant will be offered some greta benefits such as flexible working hours, 2 remote days per week, onsite, free parking and early finish on a Fridays!
This opportunity will be working closely with the Finance Manager, and is a geniunie oppertunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their finance career!
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices
- Bank and supplier statement reconciliations (Euro / GBP)
- Processing credit card payments
- Managing the general inbox
- Resolving invoice queries
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role, such as Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk / Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator / Sales Ledger Clerk / Assistant Accountant / Finance Officer
- Exceptional communication skills
- Enthusiasm to learn processes
What you will get:
- Hybrid working (2 days at home, 3 in the office)
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension up to 8%
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Early finish on Friday (at 1pm!)
- AAT study
If you would like to find out more about this Purchase Ledger position, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF.
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.