Finance Assistant Job Details
Salary:£24000 - £27000 Per Annum
Are you looking to build on your accounting career and keen to work within a supportive and collaborative team?
We have teamed up with a growing company, based in Whiteley, who are searching for a Finance Assistant to join their growing team on a permanent basis. You will process invoices, support with the payment run and assist with various exciting projects.
You should have a strong background supporting within accounts payable or in a general finance support role, and be looking to gain broader experience within general accounts.
Oh, and did we mention that you will be offered flexible working hours, the opportunity to progress and a finance study package?! Sounds like a good role, right? Well, let’s look at the finer details…
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Invoice processing – matching and coding of invoices
- Investigating and dealing with any invoice queries
- Supporting with the payment run
- Reconciliation of the general ledger
- Processing bank reconciliations
- Assisting with the collation of data to produce reports
- Support with balance sheet reporting
- Assisting with various upcoming projects
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in one of following roles: Assistant Management Accountant / Assistant Financial Accountant / Assistant Accountant / Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk / Finance Administrator / Sales Ledger Clerk / Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Proven ability to support the month end process and provide commercial analysis
- Working towards your AAT qualification is desired but not essential
- IT literate
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours (you should live locally to the office in Whiteley)
- Generous pension contribution
- AAT / CIMA / ACCA study package
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Training and development to achieve your career goals
- Job satisfaction if you enjoy improving the bottom line
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please apply by sending your CV or LinkedIn PDF!
***WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION BECAUSE GETTING THE PERFECT JOB IS HARD ENOUGH***
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.