Finance Assistant Job Details
Salary:£22000 - £26000 Per Annum
Ready to take the next step in your Accounts career? Well, have we got good news for you.
We’ve joined forces with a progressive and vibrant business based in Whiteley, who are on the lookout for a Finance Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. This company has acquired 11 new businesses in the last 18 months and they’re planning on doubling in size from here! So, as you can see, they’re not afraid of growth!
This Finance Assistant role has been newly created and the successful candidate will need to be progressive and ambitious. The day-to-day duties will involve providing team support to reconcile cash accounts monthly, whilst managing intercompany reconciliations and invoices.
Oh wait, there’s more… the successful Finance Assistant will be joining a sociable, supportive, and dedicated team! Plus, you’ll benefit from AAT study support, working from state-of-the-art offices with free on-site parking and complete with a fully stocked free refreshments fridge!
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Complete posting of daily bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts
- Action posting and reconciling of daily POS transactions
- Processing supplier payments runs
- Carry out banking of cheques and cash where applicable
- Process pre-paid debit card top-ups and produce spend reports for management
- Provide administrative support within the finance team if required
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role such as: Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant / Sales Ledger / Finance Administrator / Treasury / Bookkeeping
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Experience working with intercompany accounts
- Interest in working towards AAT
- Progressive nature and ambitious drive
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
What you will get:
- Study support for AAT
- State-of-the-art office environment
- Vibrant, positive, and supportive business culture
- Team events
- Competitive salary
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Onsite parking
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.