Finance Assistant Job Details
Salary:£22000 - £24000 Per Annum
Looking to take your finance career to the next level?
Ready to join a thriving business that values your growth and success?
We are thrilled to partner with a financial services powerhouse located in Petersfield, as they seek a talented Finance Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. As a key member of their organisation, you’ll work closely with the CFO, overseeing crucial functions such as Accounts Payable and Banking.
This company has an impressive track record of creating structured investment products for advisors worldwide. Now, they’re eager to invest in a motivated and organised Finance Assistant who is ready to dive into exciting projects and make a real impact.
Reporting directly to the CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Streamlining invoice processing within the financial system
- Keeping the CRM system updated
- Generating bank invoices
- Efficiently handling supplier invoices
- Conducting bank reconciliations
- Managing commission statements
- Processing payments
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role such as – Purchase Ledger Clerk / Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator / Purchase Ledger Assistant / Assistant Accountant / Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable / Finance Administrator / Finance Admin
- Experience with Xero would be beneficial but not essential
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure while maintaining focus
What you will get:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Free onsite parking
- Study support to further your professional development
- Staff events and incentives
- Premium health and life insurance coverage
- Regular pay rise reviews to recognise your achievements
- Clearly defined career progression opportunities
If you would like to find out more about the Finance Assistant role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
***WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION BECAUSE GETTING THE PERFECT JOB IS HARD ENOUGH***
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.