Finance Assistant Job Details
Salary:£20000 - £25000 Per Annum
Are you looking to build on your accounting career? If yes, then we might have the perfect permanent role for you.
The Niche Partnership have partnered up with an organisation based close to Lyndhurst who are on the search for a driven, forward-thinking Finance Assistant to join their close-knit team. The successful Finance Assistant will benefit from AAT study support, free parking, a health care scheme and more!
The Finance Assistant will be responsible for processing sales and purchase invoices, processing bank and petty cash transactions and looking at fundraising income.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Processing sales and purchase ledger invoices
- Ensuring all records of transactions are up to date
- Assisting with credit control duties
- Process bank and card transactions
- Processing the petty cash
- Reconciliation of credit card transactions
- Overseeing and reporting on the income
What you will need:
- The following experience: Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk / Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator / Sales Ledger Clerk / Sales Ledger Assistant
- Exceptional communication skills
- Enthusiasm to learn progress
What you will get:
- AAT study support
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A Celebration Day’s Leave for Your Birthday in month of birthday
- Company pension
- Health care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
If you would like to find out more about this Accounts Assistant position, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF.
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.