Finance Assistant Job Details
Salary:£20000 - £22500 Per Annum
Do you enjoy all things accounting and finance and are you ready to kickstart you career with a growing business?
We are supporting a collaborative and well-established marine business, based in Gosport, who are looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team. The company will support you to grow in your career by providing study support as well as flexible working.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Processing the purchase ledger
- Handling the processing of sales ledger transactions
- Assisting with bank reconciliations
- Undertaking VAT returns – a crucial aspect of financial compliance
- Managing company credit card expenses
- Providing support to the wider Finance Team
What you will need:
- Studying AAT would be preferable
- Knowledge of Sage is desirable
- Bookkeeping and VAT experience would be advantageous
- Great communication skills
- Flexibility for travel if needed
What you will get:
- Study support
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking
- Corporate gym membership
- Private medical insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension scheme at 3% employer contributions and a minimum of 5% employee contribution
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.