Finance Assistant Job Details
Rate:£12 - £14 Per Hour
We are on the lookout for an experienced Finance Assistant to join a marine company, based in Southampton, on an ongoing, temporary basis. This role will be a quick start and offers flexible working hours and free parking.
Reporting to the Ledger Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Reconciliation of bank transactions
- Providing support to the Purchase Ledger & Accounts Assistants
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Resolving queries
- Monthly cheque and petty cash returns
- Data input
What you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role – Purchase Ledger Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Accounts Payable Clerk / Payable Administrator / Finance clerk/ Finance administrator/ Accounts clerk/ Accounts Administrator
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Be available to start immediately or within 1 week
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking / good transport links
- Great sector exposure
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.