Finance Assistant Job Details
Salary:£25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Are you looking to expand on your skillset and support you with getting qualified? Goodnews, we are working with a company that has your career in their best interests offering study support, flexible working and a generous holiday allowance.
Reporting to the Financial controller, you will be responsible for:
- Processing Payroll timesheets
- Dealing with Payroll queries
- Processing starters, leavers and changes
- Processing employee expenses
- Supporting with sales ledger
- Posting credit card invoices
- Supporting with VAT returns
- Ad hoc duties in wider finance team
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as; Accounts Administrator / Finance Administrator / Assistant Accountant / Accounts Assistant / Finance Admin / Accountant / Finance Officer / Payroll Clerk / Finance Assistant
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong level of IT knowledge
What you will get:
- Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Contributory pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free parking
If you would like to find out more about this Finance Business Partner role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.