Finance Assistant Job Details
Would you like a to work for an employer with realistic expectations, job flexibility and excellent benefits? This global pandemic proof organisation offers flexible working hours, remote days as well as onsite parking (benefits listed below)!
We are currently in search of a Payroll & Admin Assistant on a part-time basis (25 hours per week) to provide support largely with general finance and payroll related tasks. There will be full training provided for the ideal Payroll & Admin Assistant, all you need is a good attitude and ideally some experience working in a finance related role.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager responsible for the following duties:
- Administration of various employee benefits schemes, including company pension
- All administration regarding company car scheme, mileage returns and car fines
- Manage a general inbox dealing with queries via email
Entering employee payroll details into payroll software
- Support with general queries
- Ensure employee files remain up to date
- Support with creating reports
What you will need:
- Experience in similar roles such as; Finance Admin / Finance Administrator / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk / Payroll Administrator / Payroller / Payroll Admin / Human Resources Advisor / Human Resources Administrator / HR Admin / HR Advisor / HR Officer / Human Resources Administrator / Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Credit Control
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic Excel exposure
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Remote days
- Pension up to 8%
- Life Assurance
- 26 + Bank holidays
- Onsite parking / Excellent transport linksFriendly working environment
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.