Finance Assistant Job Details
Salary:£22000 - £23000 Per Annum
Looking to build on your career in finance?
Due to company growth, an exciting company are looking for a driven Finance Assistant to join their team. This Fareham-based business cares about a healthy work-life balance, provides a progression plan, offers on-site parking and let’s not forget about chill out Fridays!
The main duty of the Finance Assistant is to raise sales invoices, process purchase ledger invoices, and assist with the weekly payment runs.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Raising sales invoices
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Supporting with bank and nominal ledger reconciliations
- Assisting with weekly payment runs
- Dealing with supplier statement reconciliations
- Monitoring email inbox and dealing with any queries
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as – Purchase Ledger / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Accounts Payable / Accounts Payable Clerk / Bought Ledger / Finance Administrator / Finance Assistant / Finance Officer / Sale Ledger / Credit Control / Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator / Bookkeeping
- IT literate – confident using Excel
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- AAT studier is advantageous but not essential
What you will get:
- 25 days annual leave + plus 8 days bank holiday
- Free tea, coffee and snacks
- Free Onsite Parking
- Nest company pension
- Chill out fridays
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.