Finance Assistant Job Details
Rate:£10 - £12 Per Hour
Finding it hard to get your foot in the door with your first accounts role? If so then this will be the role for you.
The Niche Partnership have teamed up with a rapidly growing tech company based in Fareham. The role is offering flexible working and the opportunity for someone who is eager to kick start their Accounting Career. You will be assisting the finance team for a period of 1 – 2 months with potential of extension.
Reporting to the Group Financial Director, you will be responsible for:
- Reconciling a back log of invoices
- Adjusting any invoices that need amendments
- Dealing with any queries
- Investigating invoices and updating on the system
What you will need:
- A qualification in the following would be ideal – Studying AAT, ACCA, CIMA or simply have an accounting and finance related degree
- A genuine willingness to start your accounting career
- Strong eye for detail
What you will get:
- The opportunity to start your accounting career and get your foot in the door
- Flexible start and finish times
- A competitive rate
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.