Finance Assistant Job Details
Salary:£23000 - £25000 Per Annum
Are you looking to build on your accounting career and wanting to work within a supportive and collaborative team? If yes, then check out this role!
We have teamed up with a company based in Whiteley that is searching for a Finance Assistant to join their growing team on a permanent basis. The successful Finance Assistant will be responsible for invoice processing, supporting with the payment run and assisting with various projects.
This role would suit someone who has a strong background supporting within Accounts Payable or in a general finance support role, who is looking to gain broader experience within general accounts.
Oh, and did we mention that the successful Finance Assistant will be offered flexible working hours, the opportunity to progress and a finance study package?! Sounds like a good role, right? Well, let’s look at the finer details…
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Invoice processing – matching and coding of invoices
- Investigating and dealing with any invoice queries
- Supporting with the payment run
- Reconciliation of the general ledger
- Processing bank reconciliations
- Assisting with the collation of data to produce reports
- Support with balance sheet reporting
- Assisting with various projects
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Worked in one of following roles: Assistant Management Accountant / Assistant Financial Accountant / Assistant Accountant / Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk / Finance Administrator / Sales Ledger Clerk / Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Working towards your AAT qualification is desired but not essential
- IT literate
- Proven ability of supporting the month end process and providing commercial analysis
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours (must live locally to the office)
- Generous pension contribution
- AAT / CIMA / ACCA study package
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Training and development
- Job satisfaction if you enjoy improving the bottom line
If you are interested in finding out more about this Accounts Assistant role, please apply by sending your CV or LinkedIn PDF!
***WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION BECAUSE GETTING THE PERFECT JOB IS HARD ENOUGH***
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.