Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner Job Details
Salary:£40000 - £50000 Per Annum
We have exclusively partnered with a multisite organisation who have a track record of being innovative trailblazers within their industry, and they’re on the hunt for their next Finance Business Partner to join them.
Based in the Southampton area, a Finance Business Partner is required on a full-time permanent basis, working closely with the Finance Director. This newly created role is focused on a variety of different projects across multiple sites, producing month-end reports, and evaluating ways to reduce costs from analysis of overspending.
Working within this well-established organisation, this role would suit someone that enjoys business partnering to various stakeholders, and will benefit from flexible working hours including remote working, and the chance to support throughout a key project within the business.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of capex appraisals
- Ensuring budgets are accurate and adhered to for projects
- Long-term project planning (20+ years)
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Analysis of overspending and evaluate ways to reduce costs
- Monthly reporting
- Ensuring each project has been accounted for correctly
What you will need:
- Worked in one of the following roles: Management Accountant / Assistant Management Accountant / Accountant / Finance Manager / Financial Controller / Financial Reporting Manager
- Ideally qualified or working towards (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Experience in business partnering to various stakeholders
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working (2-3 days remote)
- Fantastic sector exposure
- Company Pension
- Chance to be involved with a key project
- Highly supportive and collaborative culture
- On-site free parking in newly modern offices
- Health cashback plan
If you would like to find out more about this Finance Business Partner role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.