Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner Job Details
Salary:£50000 - £60000 Per Annum
Due to growth, a Finance Business Partner is needed to join a global retail organisation.
Based just outside Portsmouth, with the option for hybrid working, the successful Finance Business Partner will be offered flexible working hours, a company bonus and the opportunity to truly add value across the business – directly improving the bottom line.
In this instrumental role, the successful Finance Business Partner will be supporting multiple cost centres, ensuring key objectives become a reality. To be considered, you must have strong communication skills in combination with a commercially focused mindset.
Reporting to the Finance Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with multiple cost centres within the group to drive performance
- Reviewing processes, controls and procedures
- Supporting with commercial / supply chain
- Costings / helping prepare tender submissions
- Reviewing individual P&Ls
- Offering support business partnering to both finance and non-finance staff
- Providing commentary and analysis
- Production of budgets & forecasts
- Providing management information for group level
- Ad hoc / project analysis
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA is a plus, but experience is number one criteria so if you’re not qualified, don’t let this put you off applying
- Experience of working in one of following roles: Senior Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner / Finance Lead / Commercial Accountant / Finance Analyst
- Commercial mindset
- Proven ability to provide commercial analysis to improve business performance
What you will get:
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- 1-2 days remote working
- 3% Pension
- Free parking
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Job satisfaction if you enjoy improving the bottom line
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.