Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner Job Details
Salary:£57000 - £67000 Per Annum
Do you want to support a successful finance function and make a lasting impact?
Are you commercially minded and eager to deliver knowledgeable insight and excellent performance?
We have teamed up with a highly established and thriving company, based in Winchester, to find a proactive Finance Business Partner to join their team. This is a varied role with exposure to many aspects of this expanding company and great opportunities for flexibility and growth.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Business partnering with the commercial side of the business
- Ownership of monthly results, budget, forecast and long-term plan to gross margin
- Driving and directing financial performance with relevant senior stakeholders
- Reviewing spend requests and business cases
- Managing delivery of new, revenue-generating opportunities
- Setting targets, calculating payments and communicating with account managers on commission plans
What you will need:
- To be fully qualified or a finalist of ACCA / CIMA / ACA
- Previously worked in a similar role: Finance Business Partner / Finance Manager / Commercial Accountant / Financial Controller / Management Accountant
- Experience in the commercial sector of a large business
- Confidence to communicate and liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management and business partnering
What you will get:
- Highly flexible working
- Hybrid working (1-2 days in office)
- 10% performance bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Onsite parking
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.