Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner Job Details
Salary:£36000 - £38000
A Finance Business Partner role has become available due to growth for an award-winning team in Portsmouth on a permanent basis. This role offers flexibility in hours, the option to work 1 or 2 days from home, as well as a competitive benefits package including 10% pension.
The finance team have a great team ethos, priding themselves on SMART working, in a fun and vibrant culture which in turn has made them highly regarding in the organisation.
As Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for all the commercial running of the Fixed Asset ledger- coming to a value of circa £250m and heavily involved in the Capex and projects around the ledger. You will play the main role in acting as the conduit across the business working with various non finance teams supporting the running of the WIP Capex, Opex and projects.
Reporting to the Finance Controller with a dotted line into the Finance Manager, key duties will include:
- Monthly WIP journals, capitalisation journals, accruals, depreciation, analysis, and monthly adjustments.
- Creating, disposing, and maintaining of the Fixed Asset register – ensuring correct coding, status, reconciliations and annual asset reviews for audit.
- Regular WIP reviews, project reviews, liaising with non -finance teams to investigate and understand, Capex time books, and project transactions analysis
What you will need:
- You will be Part Qualified or Finalist CIMA / ACCA
- Experience in job roles such as Management Accountant / Assistant Accountant / Financial Accountant / Fix Asset / Finance Business Partner / Finance Analyst
- Commercially astute with strong soft skills
What you will receive
- 24 days annual leave + 8 bank
- 10% contributory pension
- Free onsite central parking / excellent transport links
- Flexible working hours
- 1 / 2 days working from home
- Full study package
If you are interested in finding out more about this Commercial Business Partner role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF.
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.