Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner Job Details
Salary:£40000 - £48000 Per Annum
Are you an ambitious Finance Business Partner seeking a role in a collaborative organisation offering hybrid working?
We have teamed up with a well-established construction company, based in Portsmouth, to find a knowledgeable Finance Business Partner to join their team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Variance analysis and identifying key drivers
- Liaising with contract managers and providing guidance on finance issues
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Leading a team of 2 talented individuals and supporting their career development
- Working on company projects as necessary
What you will need:
- To hold a CIMA qualification or be a CIMA finalist
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Experience of business partnering
- A positive and progressive approach
- People management experience would be beneficial
What you will get:
- Hybrid working – 50:50 office and home
- Salary sacrifice for electric vehicle
- Life insurance
- Buy and sell holiday
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.