Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner Job Details
Location:Chichester, West Sussex
Salary:£50000 - £55000 Per Annum
A 12 month contract has arisen to join a global organisation that positively promotes healthy eating as the Finance Business Partner!
The successful Finance Business Partner will drive value through stakehold engagement ensuring all decision making, repricing and tendering activity with accurate costing and margin information. This role is truely value add driven with little month end rresponsibility, so if you enjoy making a difference from the bottom line, this is the one for you.
The role offers the option to work remotely 2 days per week and will be offered flexible working hours while adding value across the business.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the following:
- Review process, controls and procedures
- Collate and analyse costing information for commercial tender processes
- Support the development of customer profit improvement programmes
- Update costing positions to reflect inflationary cost increases and support recovery through customer price negotiations
- Preparation and analysis of weekly direct margin reporting
- Assist in preparing the annual budget and reforecasting
- Support the fellow Business Partner in project deliveries
- Review and collect or shape ideas for efficiency improvements
- Challenge processes and ideas to streamline processes, making them more effective
What you will need:
- Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA is a plus, but experience is number one criteria so if you’re not qualified, don’t let this put you off applying
- Experience in roles such as: Finance Analyst / Commercial Business Partner / Management Accountant / Project Accountant / Senior Business Partner / Commercial Analyst
- Experience within commercial finance role is key
- Ability to working in a demanding, fast paced environment
- Proven ability to of providing commercial analysis to improve business performance
- Ability to work with staff at different levels all the way through to Board members
What’s in it for you:
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- 2 days remote working
- Free Parking
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Job satisfaction if you enjoy improving the bottom line
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply by sending your CV or LinkedIn PDF!
***WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION BECAUSE GETTING THE PERFECT JOB IS HARD ENOUGH***
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.