Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner Job Details
Salary:£55000 - £65000 Per Annum
If job satisfaction to you means making a difference to the bottom line, taking ownership and ‘value add’ duties, then look no further as we are recruiting for Finance Business Partner for a specialist engineering firm who are looking for exactly that. This Finance Business Partner role offers flexible work hours, remote working (1-2 days per week) and onsite parking to name a few perks!
We are currently recruiting a Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis to spear head, manage and review the day-to-day upkeep and integrity for projects (up to approximately £1m in value) and BAU activities. The successful Finance Business Partner will have a hands-on approach, business partnering with key stake holders internally and externally maximise performance and productivity. 70% of this role will be around business partnering and value add, with the remaining 30% being typical month end duties.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be tasked with the following:
- Be the key contact for the operational business
- Business partner with non-financial manager to support understanding of their numbers
- Continued development and delivery of the monthly management accounts and KPI’s
- Drive continued process improvement both inside and outside of finance
- Implementation and management annual budgets and forecasts
- Reviewing sales forecasts and supporting commercial & sales
- Provide commentary on analysis and risks
- Cashflow forecasting
- Development and implementation of finance policies
- Supporting new system implementations
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as; Finance Analyst / Lead Finance Analyst / Project Accountant / Programme Accountant / Commercial Business Partner / Finance Business Partner / Management Accountant / Senior Management Accountant / Accountant / Finance Manager
- Qualification or finalist ACA / ACCA / CIMA. The qualification would be helpful but not essential – its all about the person!
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Business partnering ability
What you will get:
- Remote working (2 days per week)
- Flexible working hours
- Contributory pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free parking
If you would like to find out more about this Finance Business Partner role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.