Finance Director Job Details
Salary:£85000 - £100000 Per Annum
A Finance Director (Corporate Services) is required to spearhead a rapidly growing organisation in Whitely. The successful Finance Director will be entitled to enhanced holiday, private medical, a lucrative bonus and the opportunity to purchase equity within the business. This unique opportunity requires an influential individual who is keen to add impact to a business who year on year demonstrated double digit growth. The Finance Director must be ambitious, commercially focussed with a drive to provide insight to and support to a UK services division.
Reporting to the Director of Services you will be tasked with the following:
- Ensuring management reporting / client reporting standards exceed expectations
- Leadership of a department of 9 people (looking to increase this to 12)
- Ensuring the division maintains a high-level of service
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Monitoring, setting annual budgets
- Play a key part in the development and growth of the division
- Day to day point of contact for internal legal, compliance and risk departments
- Process reviews and development
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as; Group Financial Controller / Finance Director / Finance Controller / FC / Group Finance Director / Group Finance Controller / Audit Director
- Qualified ACA / ACCA / ACMA / CIMA
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience of working in a regulated environment
- Experience of winning new business
What you will get:
- Annual bonus
- Remote working (2-3 days per week)
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced holiday
- Competitive pension
- Opportunity to purchase equity
- Free onsite parking
If you are interested in finance out more regarding this Finance Director opening, please apply today with your CV or LinkedIn PDF.
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.