Finance Director Job Details
Salary:£75000 - £85000
Do you want to be part of organisation that is focused on improving the quality of living, and improving life expentancy?
We are looking for a Finance Director to join a rapidly growing Technology focused Healthcare business based in Portsmouth. This role will be working closely with the CEO, supporting the business with the next phase of their exciting growth plans, largely through acquistion.
The company is a privately owned business that believes in a ‘people come first’ ethic rather than focusing on the bottom line profits. You will be working in a trusted environment which allows you the flexibility to work in a hybrid way.
The Finance Director will be pivotol in driving the companies performance and growth and will be responsible for running the finance department and having overall control of the company’s accounting and reporting functions.
Reporting to the CEO, the Finance Director will be responsible for:
- Delivery of budgets & financial reporting
- Feeding in to the CEO strategic business driving information
- Provide proactive and innovative financial analysis & scenario modelling
- Responsible for ensuring that investment decisions have a robust financial case
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders
- Managing the finance team
- Monitoring cashflow
- Leading the month end close and forecast process.
- Ensuring good financial controls are maintained throughout the business
- Manage the production of statutory accounts and regulatory reporting
What you will need:
- Relevant professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience in roles such as Head of Finance / Finance Director / Financial Director / Finance Manager / Financial Manager
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good leadership skills and experience
- Proven track record deliving input into business growth and developing strong internal/external relationships
What you will get:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Flexible working hours
- Company performance bonus
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF.
***WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION BECAUSE GETTING THE PERFECT JOB IS HARD ENOUGH***
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.