Finance Director Job Details
Salary:£85000 - £100000 Per Annum
A commercially astute Finance Director is required on the outskirts of Fareham to be the number one in finance, focussing on strategy, partnering with the PE board. This Finance Director position offers flexible working hours, 2-3 remote days as well as a company related bonus.
This business has ambitious expansion plans and looking to almost double their 250+ work force. The Finance Director must have a hands-on approach, with a drive to ensure business initiatives become a reality.
Reporting to the CEO you will be tasked with the following:
- Key point of contact for the PE House.
- Attending and presenting at SMT / Board meetings
- Drive and support company strategies
- Overseeing all management and financial reporting including monthly management pack, group reporting and year end reporting.
- Accountable for the forecasting, reporting & analysis of cash flow.
- Ensure that decisions taken across the business at an operational level are carried out with full consideration of the financial impact.
- Review the analysis of strategic investments, including the management of business cases, benefits tracking and general rigor of numbers.
- Support CEO to manage funding strategy including cash flow forecasting.
- Add insight into the impact that local decisions may have on other areas of the business, to ensure this is taken into account in financial evaluation.
- Process improvement and looking for efficiencies
- Managing the cost base of the business in conjunction with the Chief Finance Officer. Providing insight and information to support discussions on risks and opportunities.
- Lead on compliance within the business to ensure the business meets the relevant minimum control framework and all regulatory requirements.
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as; Finance Director / CFO / Finance Controller / Financial Controller / Assistant Financial Director / FC / Group Finance Director / Group Financial Controller / Deputy CFO
- Qualification – ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Track record of leading and developing high performing teams
- Experience with M&A
What you will get:
- Remote days (2-3)
- Flexible working hours
- Medical cover
- Sick Pay
- 26 days annual leave
- Bonus Scheme
- Onsite free parking
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.