Finance Manager Job Details
Salary:£55000 - £65000 Per Annum
We are currently working with a PE backed organisation on the outskirts of Southampton who are looking for a Finance Manager OR a Management Accountant who is ready for the next step in their career!
This permanent opportunity comes with a great benefits package, including 2-3 days working from home per week along with flexible working hours, not to mention you will be working in an incredibly rewarding sector of the health care industry.
As Finance Manager you’ll be responsible for managing a team of 4 very self-sufficient management accountants, overseeing the preparation of the monthly results, and ensuring the results are accurate and delivered on time.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Lead the preparation of the end-to-end accounts
- Prepare the results to timetable for review by the Group Financial Controller
- Provision of insightful commentary on the results, including analysis of material variances to budget / forecast / prior year
- Coordination of the month-end timetable
- Ensure the balance sheet is fully reconciled
- Preparation of month-end review schedules
- Improving reporting processes
- Preparation of required schedules for the Board Report
- Adhoc reporting as required
- Team management and development
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles similar to Finance Manager / Management Accounts Supervisor / Senior Management Accountant / Financial Controller
- Proven experience of managing teams
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to prioritise your workload effectively and meet deadlines
- ACCA / CIMA / ACA qualification (ideally 3+ years post qualified)
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working pattern (2-3 days remote)
- Competitive pension scheme – 4%
- Continuous support and development with opportunity to progress
- Health cash plan
If you would like to find out more about this Finance Manager role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.