Finance Manager Job Details
Salary:£40000 - £50000 Per Annum
We are recruiting a Finance Manager who is required for a private equity-backed organisation on the outskirts of Southampton on a permanent basis. Offering flexible working hours, hybrid working (2-3 days WFH), and a generous holiday package.
In this newly created role, as a Finance Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing a very self-sufficient team, overseeing the preparation of the monthly results, and reporting on the cash flow and forecasting of the group accounts.
This role would suit someone who is qualified in ACCA / ACA / CIMA and who comes from a strong technical background in producing forecasts and maintaining bank accounts.
Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for:
- Lead the preparation of the end-to-end accounts
- Managing tax advisory relationships
- Supervising that VAT returns are submitted
- Coordination of the month-end timetable
- Ensure the balance sheet is fully reconciled
- Preparation of month-end review schedules
- Overseeing credit control
- Cash flow forecasts
- Adhoc reporting as required
- Overseeing the treasury
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles similar to Finance Manager / Management Accounts Supervisor / Senior Management Accountant / Financial Controller
- Proven experience of managing teams
- Availability to start before Christmas
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to prioritise your workload effectively and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private medical care
- Hybrid working pattern (2-3 days WFH)
- An opportunity to work for a fast-growing PE backed business
If you would like to find out more about this Finance Manager role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.