Finance Manager Job Details
If you want to work for business that promote modern working ( i.e remote/hybrid working), staff well-being and one that understands everyone has a life outside of work, this might be worth a read!
A Finance Manager is required for a multinational organisation in Eastleigh on a permanent basis. The Niche Partnership are looking for a Finance Manager who will lead the small finance team, managing the reporting, compliance and internal control policies and procedure. The Finance Manager will be offered up to 20% bonus, company car, flexible working and comprehensive benefits package.
Reporting to the CFO you will be tasked with the following:
- Responsible for all statutory accounting, financial reporting including group reporting and year end reporting.
- Ensuring quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting making sure the team hit strict deadlines and
- Management of external audits.
- Owning and managing the tax reporting to the UK TAX team and HRMC – VAT, intrastat, Corp tax, etc
- Management of the Accounts Payable team and processes
- Management and ownership of the balance sheet – reconciliations, fixed assets and investment process.
- Support the delivery of the Operational teams’ budgets and forecasts.
- Ensuring the business is in keeping with compliance with UK GAAP and IFRS and the business is in keeping with the corporate governance.
- Manage the annual external audit process ensuring all deliverables and required reporting deadlines are met.
- Developing business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as; Finance Controller / Financial Controller / Finance Manager / Finance Director / Assistant Finance Controller / FC / Deputy FC / Financial Accountant
- Qualification – ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Extensive relevant technical (UK GAAP/ IFRS) and technical financial experience.
- Track record of leading and developing high performing teams.
What you will get:
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- 20% Bonus
- Flexible working and flexi leave
- 1 or 2 days working remotely
- Private medical cover
- Life Assurance
- 25days annual leave plus 8 day statutory
- Free parking
- Sick pay
- Cash plan scheme
- Professional subscription
- Discounted services
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.