Finance Manager Job Details
Salary:£45000 - £55000 Per Annum
As a result of recent growth this Fareham based business, is expanding their Finance department, and seeking a Finance Manager to join them on a permanent basis. The successful Finance Manager will have excellent technical accounting skills and experience of working in a controls environment.
As a Finance Manager you will be joining a truly progressive, supportive business, that maintains an industry-leading employee retention rate. The role will be well suited to individuals with genuine drive and ambition to progress.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be tasked with the following:
- Revenue forecasting
- Ensuring compliance with all regulations, processes & procedures
- Training and mentoring junior members of the team
- Building relationships around the business
- Attend meetings and present financial information
- Preparing annual reports
- Quarterly review of WIP
- On-boarding new clients
What you will need:
- The Finance Manager will be a qualified accountant with at least 4 years post qualified experience (ACCA OR ACA)
- Previous experience in roles such as: Audit Manager / Assistant Audit Manager / Audit Senior / Senior Manager / Senior Audit Manager / Financial Accountant / Financial Accounting Manager / Financial Reporting Manager / Senior Financial Reporting Manager
- Sound technical accounting knowledge
- People management experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
What you will get:
- 27 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Extensive support with ongoing training, coaching and development – both within this role and beyond
- Flexible working options
- Outstanding progression and professional development opportunities
- Highly impressive and modern office space
- Private health benefits
- Share scheme
- Yearly bonus
If you would like to find out more about this Finance Manager position, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.