Finance Manager Job Details
Salary:£65000 - £75000 Per Annum
A Finance Manager is required for a large organisation based in Mid-Hampshire. They offer excellent career prospects for their teams, due to their size and large investments they make in their staff. This organisation also offers flexible working hours, remote working (only need to be in the office once a week), and an excellent benefits package including an enhanced pension scheme (up to 10%), 25 days annual leave and a 10% bonus mention a few. The successful Finance Manager will be a technically competent accountant, who is able to apply their knowledge commercially, and it would suit someone who enjoys partnering with senior stakeholders and who always seeks to improve processes and ways of working.
Are you a proficient accounting professional, with a keen eye for the detail, and eager to deliver knowledgeable insight?
We have teamed up with a highly established and thriving company, based in Mid-Hampshire, to find a proactive Finance Manager to join their team. This is a varied role with exposure to many aspects of this evolving organisation and offers great opportunities for flexibility and growth.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Producing a range of financial and management reports for a range of key contracts
- Responsibility for producing, analysing and the continuous appraisal of a number of budgets and forecasts
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders regards the accuracy of financial information and contract performance
- Dealing with a range for ad hoc project related activities for regulated clients
- Reviewing governance in relation to reporting for regulated clients
What you will need:
- To be fully qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Previously worked in a similar role: Finance Manager / Financial Controller / Management Accountant / Financial Accountant
- Audit or Accountancy Practice training would be beneficial but not essential
- Demonstrable experience of reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Experience working within a medium to large sized business
- Confidence to communicate and liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of working in a regulated environment would be an advantage
- Strong Excel ability
What you will get:
- Highly flexible working
- Hybrid working (1-2 days in office)
- 10% performance bonus
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Enhanced pension (up to 10%)
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.