Finance Manager Job Details
Salary:£60000 - £70000 Per Annum
Brand new Finance Manager role available!
We’ve teamed up with a leading IT software business based in Totton to recruit a Finance Manager on a permanent basis. This growing business is looking for a Finance Manager to ensure the smooth running of the finance department and play a key role in driving the business forward.
With 5 direct reports, you will require previous management experience for this role. Day-to-day your role will involve budgeting and forecasting, process improvement and maintaining lines of communication between finance and the wider business.
The Finance Manager will strive for progression and have a naturally ambitious nature. You will
Have strong communication skills with confidence to partner with other divisions.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Daily management of the finance team
- Budget planning and forecasting
- Cash Flow Management
- Year end statements
- Managing relationships with banks and auditors
- Reporting and control analysis
- Processes improvement and automatization
- Upholding relationships between finance team and wider business
What you will need:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Accounting qualification (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- Experience of managing teams
- Strong relationship building skills
- High level of commercial acumen
- Growth mindset and progressive nature
What you will get:
- Bonus based yearly on company performance 4%. Also bonus quarterly 16% on personal performance
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working 2-3 days per week
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Vitality PMI
- Healthshield Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.