Finance Manager Job Details
Salary:£35000 - £45000 Per Annum
We’re working with a manufacturing business to recruit a Finance Manager to join a close-knit and friendly team based in Southampton. By joining a business where the culture is vibrant, sociable, and highly collaborative, you’ll feel nothing but support.
The role of Finance Manager will be pivotal to the business as you’ll act as the sole contact for Finance. You will be responsible for overall day-to-day bookkeeping, cash flow forecasting, management accounts, monitoring budgets, and assisting with year-end.
With an early finish option, this role would suit someone who is keen to have their long evenings to themselves, maintaining that precious work-life balance we’re all after!
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Cashflow forecasting
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Reconciling accounts
- Weekly and Monthly Payment run
- Management Reports (management accounts & journals, month end reporting)
- Assisting with Year End
- Monitoring budgets
- Fixed Asset register
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role such as: Management Accountant / Financial Accountant / Financial Controller / Finance Business Partner / Accountant / Finance Manager / Financial Reporting Manager
- Advanced Excel and Sage knowledge and experience
- Excellent attention to detail and meticulously organised
- Ability to create reports and forecasts for P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow
What you will get:
- 26 days annual leave (increasing with service) plus bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Christmas bonus
- In-house reward schemes throughout the year
- Team events and day outs
If you would like to find out more about this Finance Manager role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.