Finance Manager Job Details
Salary:£28000 - £35000 Per Annum
Are you a Finance Manager with a passion for adding commercial value and helping your company grow?
Is it time for a new career opportunity within a successful manufacturing company?
We are searching for a commercially driven Finance Manager to join a collaborative and helpful team in Southampton. You will be pivotal to the team and become the go-to for all things finance.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Oversight and processing management accounts
- KPI reporting
- Raising, processing and actioning invoices
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Weekly and monthly payroll and related queries
- Dealing with reconciliations of statements
- All aspects of sales ledger
- Managing the purchase ledger
What you will need:
- To be QBE, qualified or studying for an accredited finance qualification
- Experience of management accounts
- Precision and attention to detail
- Experience working in a sole finance role
- Enthusiasm about the commercial aspects of a business
- Excellent Excel skills (including VLOOKUP and pivot tables)
What you will get:
- Performance bonus
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Study support and career progression
- Paid training events
If you would like to find out more about this Finance Manager role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.