Finance Manager Job Details
Salary:£35000 - £45000 Per Annum
Brand new Finance Manager role available!
Offering a wealth of benefits including private healthcare, increasing annual leave, life assurance and free on-site parking, this business services company is looking for an experienced Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
Joining this growing business, you’ll work within a sociable team with a fantastic support network. Your role as Finance Manager will be pivotal to the finance department and will see you managing two direct reports. Your daily workload will be varied and will include running the payroll for the business and producing month end P&L and forecast reports.
To take on the Finance Manager role you’ll need proven experience in a similar role, a sound working knowledge of payroll and experience with month end management accounts.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Management and overseeing of a team of 2
- Running payroll for 30 permanent members of staff and circa 200 – 300 weekly staff
- Cashflow management
- Monthly reporting to internal stakeholders and external agencies invoice financing and maintaining cash receipts
- Producing accurate and insightful month reports (P&L, aged debt, forecasts and assisting with budgets)
- Allocating payments
- Bank Reconciliations
- Processing sales invoices
- Credit Control and maintaining good relationships with clients
What you will need:
- AAT qualified or Part Qualified
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven management experience
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Familiarity with Sage50 accounts preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships across the business
What you will get:
- 23 Days annual leave plus Bank holidays – increasing to 25 days with service
- Additional day off on your birthday
- Private Healthcare including Cashback for Dental and Optical
- Free on-site parking
- 3x Life Assurance
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.