Finance Manager Job Details
Rate:£15 - £20 Per Hour
Want to work closely with the MD of a growing business?
This Finance Manager role will see you reporting directly to the Managing Director and making a real impact on this Romsey based engineering business. The Finance Manager role offers lots of fantastic benefits too! Here the working week ends with ‘Prosecco Fridays’, where before your early finish you’ll enjoy an afternoon wind down with a glass of fizz amongst colleagues. The benefits don’t stop there though, and the role also offers hybrid working, flexible working hours, a 2-week shut down at Christmas, on-site parking, and full study support for ACCA or CIMA!
With one direct report, this Finance Manager role will involve running the payroll for the business and producing management accounts including forecasting, budgeting, and balance sheet reconciliations. Available on an initial contract basis, this Finance Manager role will be available as a permanent role for the right individual. To take on the role of Finance Manager you’ll be ambitious and eager to play a key part in business growth.
Reporting to the Accounts Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Running the payroll for the company (28 staff in total)
- Producing management packs (forecasting, budgeting, balance sheet reconciliations)
- Management of 1 staff member, including appraisals and 1-2-1’s
- Taking overall responsibility for the accounting system
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Managing the sales ledger, inputting sales quotes, processing sales invoices, receipts, and payments as well as chasing unpaid invoices
- Managing fixed assets, maintaining records, and run depreciation
- Monitor and record accurate monthly stock take figures; adjust accordingly
What you will need:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Experience of running payroll
- Experience of managing or supervising staff
What you will get:
- Study support for ACCA or CIMA
- Hybrid working (2 days from home per week)
- Flexible working hours
- 2 week shut down at Christmas
- 20 days + 8 days bank holidays
- Competitive pension scheme
- On-site parking
- ‘Prosecco Fridays’ – a 2pm wind down to the end of the week with a glass of fizz!
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.