Finance Office Manager
Finance Office Manager Job Details
Salary:£28000 - £32000 Per Annum
A successful manufacturing business, based in Southampton, is looking for a talented Finance Office Manager to join their team on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
As the Finance Office Manager, you will be offered early finishes on Friday, early finishes for team events and team building (such as go karting and meals out together), a healthcare scheme and frequent free lunches! This role would suit someone looking for a role with lots of variety, where no two days are the same. You will provide administrative support for the office, whilst leading and encouraging your team and managing customer and colleague queries.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and motivating a team of 2 staff
- Supporting the team and dealing with any queries or escalations
- General office administration – opening and allocating post, managing email inboxes
- Administration of office holidays
- Running meetings such as management meetings and employee council meetings
- Dealing with customer queries and acting as a first port of call for email or telephone communication
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role, such as Office Manager / Senior Administrator / Finance Administrator / Office Administrator / Sales Administrator / Accounts Administrator / Customer Service Administrator / Operations Administrator / Operations Manager / Finance Office Manager
- Confidence with MS Excel
- Working knowledge of Sage would be beneficial
- Ability to adapt to change and manage multiple priorities
What you will get:
- Early finish on a Friday
- Early finishes for team events and team building (e.g. go karting, meals out)
- Healthcare scheme
- Onsite, free parking
- Free lunches for the team on occasion
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.