Financial Accountant Job Details
Salary:£50000 - £60000 Per Annum
We are seeking a talented Financial Accountant to join a successful retail business based on the outskirts of Fareham. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful company at a pivotal point in their growth.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Driving efficient, accurate financial reporting processes for EMEA entities
- Working with the Financial Controller to ensure financial reporting submissions meet expectations
- Intercompany reconciliation within the region
- Ensuring reporting is in alignment with US GAAP and internal controls
- Developing relationships with internal and external audit teams, supporting and facilitating SOX, quarterly reviews and year end audit
- Supporting the FP&A function in building out legal entity budgets and forecasts
What you will need:
- To be qualified in ACCA / ACA / CIMA
- A solid understanding of financial controls
- A background in a shared service environment
- Working knowledge of USGAAP / SOX
- Large multinational company or complex organisation matrix experience would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Navision or Dynamics365 would be beneficial but not essential
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- 8% company contribution pension
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.