Financial Accountant Job Details
Salary:£35000 - £50000 Per Annum
We have teamed up with one of the largest employers on the South Coast to find a talented Financial Accountant to join their growing team. This global business offers a collaborative and productive culture and great benefits (highly flexible working, hybrid working, generous pension contribution and more).
Reporting to the Statutory Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Production of UK entity statutory accounts
- Supporting the tax manager with tax provisions
- Liaising with auditors and providing support throughout year end
- Assisting the Financial Controller with tracking statutory reporting requirements across the region
- Working alongside treasury and legal to support the review of cash and reserves
What you will need:
- To be qualified or working towards CIMA / ACCA / ACA or QBE
- Experience in a similar role, such as: Financial Accountant / Technical Accountant / Statutory Accountant / Finance Manager / Finance Analyst / Finance Business Partner
- A progressive and ambitious approach
- A background in large companies would be beneficial
What you will get:
- Hybrid working – 2-3 days
- Flexible working
- Life assurance at 4x salary
- Private medical insurance
- Generous company pension
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.